MTnews24.com
Fire at Ctg rice store house
Sunday, 06 Aug 2017 13:49 pm
MTnews24.com

MTnews24.com

A massive fire has broken out at a rice store house in Chaktai commercial area of the district town on Sunday.

Sources said that ten fire service units rushed to the spot and brought the blaze under control around 11:00am.

Chaktai business samity general sector Omar Azam told MTnews24.com that the fire originated from a shop in the market and spread out to the adjacent areas instantly. More than 15 shops were gutted in the blaze.  

The shop owners claimed that the loss caused by the fire could go up to Tk one crore.

MTnews24.com/Ty/Er